|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 7:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
BDO Wellington has an exciting opportunity to for a dynamic individual to join our growing audit tem as an assistant manager. As well as joining a vibrant, supportive team, the successful candidate will become part of a local firm with over 110 staff and 12 partners, that provides expert advice in the areas of Tax, Business Services and Audit & Assurance.
If you value work-life balance, flexibility and training and development support, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We're looking for someone with:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sound organisational abilities
- Ability to deliver excellent client service
- Passion for achieving team and individual goals
- Drive and determination
- 3+ years experience in audit and assurance
- Fully qualified CA
If this sums you up then apply today and take the next step in your career.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/41315/desc/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.