|Listed||Mon 22 Jan, 5:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Competitive environment | Enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude suitable
- Take the next step | Establish yourself long term with progression opportunities
- Having worked with farming clients previously is highly desired
Our client is a progressive mid tier sized firm who have developed an excellent reputation in the market. The firm went through a period of growth last year and their most urgent need at the moment is for an Accountant at the Intermediate/Senior level. You will use your prior experience to be able to come in and hit the ground running. They are a firm with extremely high professional standards, but at the same time a fun, friendly culture where staff socialise with each other outside the office.
This role will incorporate the compliance based work you would have become familiar with and proficient at from the Intermediate level and combine that with a lot more responsibility which will be reflected by the total remuneration package our client has budgeted for the role. Someone with a farming background, from having grown up on a farm and/or an individual who has a keen interest in the farming sector will be suited to the role. This is due to the client base that the company does work with.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time effectively and multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- 2+ years experience
- CA qualified (or nearing completion of this qualification)
- Previous experience in a similar role (highly desired but not essential)
Does this sound like something you could be interested in? Please apply below by quoting BMA 172408 to be considered for this position with one of the best developing CA firms on the South Island.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.