|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 30 Jan, 10:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Contract role with possibility of flexible hours
- 6 months, commencing in June
- Perfect role for someone looking to get back or into the CA space
This exciting role in our city office will provide you with a challenging and rewarding experience where you will be exposed to a wide variety of accounting work while supporting more junior staff with their daily assignments. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the team and contribute to their development.
We are looking for an exceptional person with 5 or more year's solid accounting experience with a pro-active approach and a can-do attitude to join our Business Advisory Services team on a 6 month assignment. Main focus of the role is to manage and look after a team of three accountants, reviewing their work and providing them with guidance and advice.
In return we offer a positive and supportive team with the benefits of a great location in a fun and vibrant environment.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 5 years of BAS experience in a CA environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CA qualified
- Sound knowledge of complex accounting and business matters
- Experience in managing or mentoring junior staff members as well as reviewing their work
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you can see yourself excelling in this role and believe that you possess the skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply now.