|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 30 Jan, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Small team within an international firm
- Opportunity to build close relationships with clients
- Brand new office in central location
A unique combination of relationships, resources and responsiveness. That's what you get with BDO.
BDO is one of the world's leading accountancy and advisory organisations. We have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector. But that's only part of the story.
Our business is built on relationships. We focus on what's important to you and adopt a partnership-style approach. We're responsible and reliable, we keep our promises, and maintain open and frank communication. That's how we do business.
This exciting role in our city office will provide you with a range of interesting and challenging work within our Business Advisory Services team. You will get the opportunity to work closely with Partners and Managers who will provide strong guidance, leadership and development opportunities.
Working at BDO is all about richer relationships. Therefore it's important you are practiced at building relationships, and can work as part of a team to deliver exceptional client service.
This role is a unique opportunity, as the team is looking for someone to collaborate closely with clients to provide technical expertise and solutions. It will require advanced excel skills, expertise with client accounting systems (i.e. Xero) and forecasting tools.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 4 years of Business Advisory experience in a CA environment
- CA, CPA or equivalent qualification
- Advanced excel skills
- Technological aptitude
- Sound knowledge of complex accounting and business matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing or mentoring junior staff members and reviewing their work
Find out what it means to be Backed by BDO. Apply now!