|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 3:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a medium sized Chartered Accounting firm, who pride themselves on quality service while providing a motivating working environment. They have a varied client base and they will not hold you back from working directly with clients. With an experienced team, you will have plenty of people to turn to and they will support you through your professional examinations.
As an Intermediate Accountant you will be at the coal face, managing the accounting and tax compliance for a broad list of clients. As they operate a flat structure, you will not only gain plenty of exposure to a range of clients but will also have plenty of support from the Partners and Management.
Key benefits of joining this Chartered Accounting firm include;
• Medium sized CBD based firm
• First class training program
• Direct partner access
• Clear path for career progression
• Well-established reputation
• Performance based rewards
• Hands on work with clients, not just number crunching!
Skills and experience required:
• 2+ years’ experience in a New Zealand Accounting firm
• Strong attention to detail
• Can engage with clients from a variety of backgrounds
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com by pressing the ‘APPLY’ button and following the instructions.