|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 3:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Supportive culture driven by core values
• Innovative, dynamic firm
About the role
Due to the ongoing growth of the business, our client is seeking an energetic and career-driven self-starter to join their fantastic team.
Rather than just treating each task as a job, you will aim to educate clients with financial knowledge so they have complete transparency in the affairs of their business.
Duties & responsibilities
• Reporting directly to a partner, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and will be given the opportunity to progress
• Reviewing the preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, and individual and self managed super funds
• Working with clients across a range of industries
• Ad hoc advisory projects
• Assisting with developing client relationships
• Supervising junior accountants
Skills & experience
• 5+ years experience
• Strong business advisory skills to assist the business with cash flow planning, budgeting and management accounts
• CA qualified (or close to completion)
• Proven ability to develop and build client relationships
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to build rapport with the team
• Previous mentoring experience preferred
Benefits & culture
• Competitive salary package
• Supportive partners, managers and a great team environment
• Hands-on exposure to management of a broad client base
• Opportunity for growth
• Modern and vibrant office
How to Apply
For more information and a confidential discussion please phone Kathryn Malloch at Graham Consulting on 03 974 1510 or email Kathryn@grahamconsulting.co.nz
Kathryn has recruited in finance for over six years and specialises in placements within CA firms so even if this position isn't suitable, don't hesitate to enquire further as there are a number of unadvertised roles that could be of interest.
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.