|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 3:40 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a well recognized boutique Chartered Accounting practice based in a central Auckland location. They are made up of an elite team of senior Accountants, most of which are fully qualified and service a diverse array of clients across a broad range of industry sectors.
The employees are provided with plenty of autonomy to manage their client portfolio and they have created an inclusive culture that offers plenty of flexibility and where you look forward to turning up to the office each morning, reflected in their incredibly low turnover of staff.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be looking after your own portfolio of client. They client base is a broad range of SME's, trusts, partnerships and HNWI. This is a hands-on role, therefore the crux of the position with be preparing annual financial accounts, tax compliance, accounting systems advice, as well as budgets, forecasts and cashflow management for particular clients.
• Building client relationships
• Managing your own client portfolio
• Preparing financial statement and tax returns
• Analysing clients accounts and offering meaningful advice
• Preparation of management reports, budgets and forecasts
• Providing systems advice and set ups.
• And much more…..
Key benefits for this role:
• Autonomy to manage your own client portfolio
• Be part of a close-knit team culture
• Handy central location
• Settled cultural environment
• Rewarding remuneration package on offer
We envision the successful candidate will have a sophisticated level of experience in Chartered Accounting and will be capable of managing a broad variety of client directly. You will have strong communication skills, enjoy being hands-on, can engage with clients and can manage jobs from start to finish.
For more information contact Alex on (09) 307 8887 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by pressing the 'APPLY' button now!