|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$80000 - NZ$100000 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a dominant player looking to expand their Christchurch footprint in 2018. There is no better time to jump on board with a modern firm which fosters innovation and diversity of thought in the workplace.
About the Role
As BAS Manager, you will be at the forefront of interactions across a diverse range of clients and actively explore ways to add value. This will be a soughtafter opportunity to couple career opportunities with a benchmark company culture. The role will focus on developing client relationships alongside motivating a team to pursue best practise accounting.
- Review a range of accounting functions
- Advise on client process improvement and business development
- Manage the workflow for a portfolio of key clients
- Engage in high-level account preperation
- Mentor and supervise junior accountants
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be a motivated and ambitious individual who is looking for an exciting challenge in their career. It is essential to have a proven ability to build and maintain client relationships, and build rapport with a team.
- CA qualified
- Relevant experience leading a team in a CA environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Very competitive remuneration
- Ample chance for career advancement
- Modern and vibrant company culture
- Hands on experience in managing a broad client base
- Supportive partners and a collaborative team environment
How to Apply
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity? Apply below to be considered for a BAS manager role with excellent potential!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.