|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 4:34 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Invercargill based
• Progressive medium-sized firm
Our client is a leader within New Zealand and is ready to expand their team once again. An upbeat and progressive firm, they are looking to employ an intermediate - senior accountant. Having built a reputation for providing accurate, realistic and workable solutions tailored to suit their clients’ individual requirements, this firm delivers results with skill and efficiency.
With a local presence that is large enough to offer you great experience but small enough to make sure you are given all the support you need, this is a firm with significant resources and a genuine interest in training and development.
Minimum expectations include 3 years NZ CA experience and the relevant exposure to:
• Preparing financial statements and tax returns
• Bank reconciliations
• Report preparation, including file notes
• Building relationships with clients
• Applying accurate accounting concepts and adding value
• Understanding clients' key business drivers
• An agricultural client base
• Effectively utilising systems such as MYOB, Xero and BankLink
• This full-services firm boasts a strong reputation in top-tier training and development for their staff with opportunities for career progression
• This is a great opportunity to work with one of the best in the industry and one worth your consideration
Not often do great accounting opportunities come up in this area. If you are looking for a career move this year then this could well be the right opportunity.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or would like a confidential discussion regarding what else is available in the market then please contact Kathryn Malloch or Holly Paterson at Graham Consulting on 03 974 1510 or email email@example.com
Kathryn specialises in placements exclusively within CA firms so even if this position isn’t 100% suitable, don’t hesitate to enquire further as she has a number of other unadvertised roles that could be of interest to you.
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.