|Pay & Benefits||NZ$60000 - NZ$70000 per annum|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 10:20 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a mid-sized CA firm based in the thriving Waikato region. The firm offers a comprehensive range of business services and hence there is plenty of opportunity to work towards your niche function. Well renowned and inherently integral to its community, joining this firm is a chance to become a part of a vision larger than individual ambition. This firm couples prestigious heritage with modern vision in forging success; take an opportunity to be a part of it.
About the Role
In the role of intermediate accountant, you will gain valuable skills and experience in a supportive yet focussed environment. The successful candidate will be exposed to best practise accounting and will have potential to direct their career toward their chosen goals. Undertake meaningful work with the backing of a motivated team of professionals.
- Annual Financial Statements
- GST and Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Client Advisory Documents
- Facing clients
- Supporting other team members
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be experienced in a CA environment and looking to learn from the very best in accounting. They will be motivated and ambitious to forge a first-class accounting career. Communication, presentation and professionalism are non-negotiable for a company culture of this regard.
- Relevant degree or formal qualification
- Some previous experience within a CA firm
- Professional and ethical approach
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and functions, and knowledge of NZ tax law
- Strong communication, literacy and digital skills
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Mix a relaxed Waikato lifestyle with your career progression
- Reputable and flexible employer to guide you on your journey
How to Apply
Does this sound like an opportunity you could be interested in? Use the 'apply' button to unlock the next chapter in your CA career.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.