|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 10:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Have you ever thought about living in Queenstown?
- Fantastic role for someone wanting to start their accounting career!
- Respected Queenstown firm.
Seeking Junior - Intermediate Accountant who has experience working in a New Zealand Accounting firm.
Your new company
Our client is a well-regarded and established Chartered Accountancy firm based in Queenstown. Due to a sustained period of growth and an increasing client base, a new role has been created for a junior - intermediate accountant to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to really launch your career with an organisation that values your progression and will give you the opportunity to develop your skills.
Your new role
You will be responsible for working with a number of diverse clients to produce timely and accurate financial statements and tax returns as well as general compliance work. It is essential that you have had experience working in an accountancy firm in New Zealand, at least for one year prior to applying for this vacancy. Your new role will be challenging, but you will be working in an environment that offers you development.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have at least one year experience working in an accounting firm in New Zealand
- You will have good communication skills, verbally and in writing
- You are a positive individual with a can-do attitude
- You are a multi-tasker and enjoy the everyday challenges associated with accounting
- Or a newly graduated student with some accounting firm experience (1 year minimum)
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a successful team, who will look after you and reward your loyalty and hard work with competitive remuneration and professional development.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bianca Herbst at Hays Recruitment immediately on 033776656, or click Apply Now or email Bianca.firstname.lastname@example.org