|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 10:38 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Operating out of modern offices, there is a close-knit family feel amongst the team, many of whom have been with the practice for a number of years. The culture of the firm from the Partners through to the Juniors encourages staff to use their initiative, develop strong client relationships and offer a 'value-added' service.
You will be compiling accounts and ensuring that all tax related obligations are met for a diverse portfolio of clients from SME's, trust and partnerships to through to larger entities and various stages of the business lifecycle. In addition you will also be preparing monthly management accounts for select clients and providing advice on how best to improve their business.
Benefits of this role include;
• A challenging and varied role
• Working in a modern office space
• Being part of a well-recognized firm
• Open door management policy and direct access to the Partners
• Future progression opportunities
Who we are looking for;
• 2-5 years' experience within a NZ Chartered Accounting firm
• A desire to expand their skill sets and learn new things
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this role, you can send a copy of your resume to email@example.com by pressing the 'APPLY' button and following the instructions.