|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 10:48 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a Senior Accountant you will be looking after a diverse range of clients ranging from SME's through to sizable companies at various stages of the business life-cycle. In addition to compliance duties, this role offers you the opportunity to get involved in a range of advisory focused activities such as management reporting, cash flow analysis, budgets, forecasting and much more.
Benefits of the role include;
• Autonomy to manage a list of clients
• Plenty of variety and challenges
• Being part of a firm with a well-established reputation
• Being part of a dynamic client focused culture
• Rewarding remuneration
Skills and Experience required;
• 3+ years experience within a NZ Chartered Accounting firm
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills suitable for a client facing position
To apply, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by pressing the 'APPLY' button now!