|Pay & Benefits||NZ$45000 - NZ$55000 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Fluid Recruitment is excited to present to this intermediate accounting role with a Dunedin based CA firm. This firm is committed to providing unsanctioned opportunities to intermediates who are willing to work hard. There will be absolutely no glass ceilings in your advancement.
The firm is characterised by its contemporary approach to the CA setting. From its ergonomic office space to its holistic approach to clients, the firm is developing a true success story.
Culture is paramount. The team are driven, hard-working and equally enjoy a healthy work/life balance. The partners are searching for someone who is eager to learn and will reward you proportionally to your effort and value added.
As an intermediate accountant you will get exposure to a varied range of client assignments. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Produce financial statements, tax and GST returns for clients
- Collaborate in the production of business advisory projects, including analysis and forecasting
- Face clients and develop relationships
- Support other team members
Skills and Experience
- CA qualified or nearing completion of qualification
- Previous experience in a similar CA environment
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proven record of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Support and mentorship from friendly and experienced managers
- A fantastic Dunedin location - where work/life balance is encouraged
How to Apply
Use the 'APPLY' button to register your interest with Fluid Recruitment. Or call 03 467 7223 to arrange a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.