|Location||Whakatane, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 12:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Key responsibilities for the role include
• Manage client relationships
• Prepare financial statements and taxation returns
• Work flow management for a small team
• Review the work of junior colleagues
• Prepare budgets / forecasts and cash flow reporting for clients
• Assisting clients with their tax structures and financial planning.
• Trouble shoot client system issues and assist with process improvement
• Room to progress
• Be part of a modern CA practice that embraces technology
• Plenty of variety and scope
• Plenty of support from the Partners
• Tight knit culture and a low turnover of staff
Skills and experience required
This position would be ideal for a manager who is seeking a role the right firm to make their mark. The successful candidate will be at the senior or Manager level within a Chartered Accounting firm. However, if you have been working in the commercial field and seeking a return to public practice, we would be interested in speaking to you.
Salary will be reflective of your experience, however we envision it will be in the range of $80,000 - $120,000.
For more information regarding this position, you can contact Alex Harrison on 027 438 8343. To apply for this position, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com by or press the 'APPLY' button now!