|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 2:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for someone who is driven to succeed, enjoys client contact, thrives on building relationships, is a team player, has great attention to detail and is proactive. Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a bonus.
You will be working closely with clients and you will be responsible for a range of financial tasks, including providing value added advice to clients, preparing and finalising financial statements, financial reporting, preparation of tax returns, assisting with budgeting, forecasting and other tasks as required.
To be successful in this role a background as follows would be an advantage:
• Two years New Zealand working experience in a CA practice.
• Familiar with Xero, Myob and Workflowmax systems
• The ability to work in the team and meet goals of the firm.
• Thorough knowledge of Income Tax, GST, FBT and familiar with NZ IRD system.
• The ability to manage client relationships autonomously.
• Strong communication skills and able to articulate to both clients and the team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.