|Pay & Benefits||NZ$70000 - NZ$90000 per annum|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 5:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Competitively remunerated with long term career focus
- Senior client-facing responsibilities - be an integral senior member
- Fantastic modern office space reflective of the investment in growth
Fluid Recruitment is recruiting for a progressive and fast-moving mid-sized CA firm in Dunedin. It is seeking to an employ a senior business advisory expert. The firm has a diverse client base with roots in agribusiness and rapid growth SME's. The role is suited to someone whose strength is their client facing and relationship building abilities.
About the Company
The firm has very strong cultural pillars, anchored by a modern vision to utilise the latest in best practise accounting. The growth and personal development of the individual is of the utmost importance to senior partners, who want to see someone grow into an integral influence on the firm's future success.
About the Role
The successful candidate will have their finger on the pulse in assessing current market trends and provide tailored advice to clients. Your success will be determined by your ability to build and maintain client relationships by offering a superior business advisory service. As a mentor and senior member of the team, your influence in reviewing compliance work will be heavily valued and as such your technical competency will be of a very high standard.
Skills and Experience
- CA qualified and relevant experience in a CA environment
- Strong interpersonal capabilities beneficial to facing clients and working with others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership ambition
- Attractive remuneration and benefits reflective of your experience
- A unique ability to mix career ambition with sought-after Otago lifestyle
- Be a part of a driven team of like-minded professionals
How to Apply
Does this sound like an opportunity that could interest you? Use the 'apply' button to submit your application.
Eden Brown - Fluid Recruitment
03 467 7223
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.