|Pay & Benefits||NZ$55000 - NZ$60000 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 11:19 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About the Role
Securing an intermediate accountant position with this firm will open doors to an abundance of further opportunities. The level of resources, personnel and expertise is unparalleled. The role will suit someone who is eager to learn and willing to work hard.
As an intermediate in the Business Advisory division, you will:
- Produce a full range of financial statements
- Provide advice to clients on corporate tax laws, regulations and filing requirements
- Collect and analyse data, provide meaningful commentary
- Work as part of a team on various ad-hoc assignments
Skills and Experience
You will be a confident communicator with a strong work ethic. Your drive for career success and willingness to exceed client expectations will set you aside from the crowd.
- Have completed, or working towards a CA qualification
- Experience performing a full range of accounting functions
- Client focused mindset - previous experience in a similar client advisory capacity
- Advanced inter-personal communication skills
- Development and recognition of a renowned 'Big Four' accounting firm
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Friendly team of career-driven professionals
How to Apply
To register your interest with Fluid Recruitment, please use the APPLY button.
Associate Director - Fluid Recruitment