|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$90000 - NZ$120000 per annum|
|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About the Company
The firm boasts a well-established team of around 15, lending itself to excellent growth prospects for future directors. This is a great chance to operate at a senior level, enjoy healthy remuneration and secure a bright future in practice. It is progressive and forward focussed, wanting to safeguard its strategic direction by smoothly transitioning new talent into senior roles.
About the Role
As is the nature of a smaller firm, you will be working with a leadership group of just a few senior members. This characteristic requires the Associate Director to provide a heightened level of strategic and managerial responsibility.
The existing partners are looking for someone who can seamlessly slot in to the existing team and work closely alongside them from the outset. You will work with your own client portfolio as well as forging new client relationships.
Skills and Experience
You will be a personable and friendly individual who is keen to make a long-term commitment to leading a tight knit team. Career ambition and drive for success are likely to be strong traits.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Previous experience in a New Zealand based senior accounting role
- A natural affinity to leadership and a strong business acumen
- A record of unblemished professionalism and integrity
- Very competitive remuneration with scope for lucrative future opportunities
- Successful firm with exciting growth prospects
- Central Christchurch location - lifestyle aplenty!
How to Apply
If the prospect of leading a CA firm of this nature is of interest, and you match the brief, please use the APPLY button to register your details. Alternatively, you can give me a call on my number below.
Fluid Recruitment - 03 467 7223