|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$50000 - NZ$65000 per annum|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 9:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Superb salary package | Total remuneration includes car park and company phone
- Join a smaller sized firm that provides direct access to the Directors
- Ideally situated | Based in the heart of town near popular bars and restaurant
About the business and the role
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated accounting technician to join a dynamic team for this Privately run CA firm in Christchurch. Our client is a small-medium sized firm who have really established themselves in the local market in recent years. This need has become available as a result of company growth and it is expected to be a highly sought after role. There really is no better time to be joining the company.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The job tasks and responsibilities that the successful candidate will have to carry out are largely typical for an accountant at this level. You must be aware that due to the size of the firm the following aren't the only duties you will carry out on a day-to-day basis. No day will ever be the same and you will be chipping in where needed, working with other team members to get the work done.
A lot of work will be compliance based and you will be assisting with preparing tax returns and annual statements. Due to the smaller sized nature of the firm you will be required to deal with some clients also.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your time effectively and multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- 4+ years relevant experience as a minimum within CA sector
- Previous experience in a similar role (highly desired but not essential)
Interested? Want to discuss the position further? Please apply below if you are suitable for the position a consultant will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.