|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 6:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you want flexible working arrangements so you can beat the traffic and get to the gym early?
- Do you want to work with a company that has personalised development plans to support your career path?
- Are you an Intermediate or Senior Accountant with a desire to make the move to live and work by the beach?
Then don't miss out on your chance to make a change and join a team who love what they do.
Staples Rodway are looking for ONE outstanding Intermediate or Senior level Accountant to join our team.
Tauranga is the fastest growing city in New Zealand and business is booming. Our services are more in demand than ever before! As an employer of choice we offer the successful candidate all this:
- Flexible working hours
- Glide time which can be paid out or used to go on holiday
- An active social group and sports teams
- We shout food and drinks at the end of every month
- Morning tea shouts for meeting targets
- Fresh fruit (and chocky biscuits!)
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Health insurance and access to group rates
- Annual flu shots
- Employee rates on bank loans, mortgages and fees
Plus join a team at Staples Rodway who work hard when the pressure is on but also expect you to have fun at work and believe in a work/life balance. Ideally, you will have:
- 2 - 4 years' experience
- Tertiary qualification
- Exposure to monthly management reporting
- Proficiency in Excel and Xero
- A solution focus
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work on your own or in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- An attention to detail
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.