|Location||Hastings, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 6:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The culture of the firm encourages staff to use their initiative, develop strong client relationships and offer a service of added value. You will receive hands-on mentoring, structured training programs and exposure to sizable clients to assist you in further advancing your technical skills and career.
The position entails a varied combination of compliance accounting, tax management, advisory and managing client relationship for a diverse portfolio of clients from SME's, trust and partnerships to through to larger entities and various stages of the business lifecycle.
Benefits of this position include:
• Mentoring and going professional development
• Support in completing your Chartered Accountancy
• Opportunities to progress internally
• Directly access to clients
• Modern office environment
• Friendly, social cultural environment
Skills and experience required:
• 2+ years accounting experience in a New Zealand Chartered Accounting practice
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to engage with a variety of clients
Salary will be reflective of your experience.
To apply for this position, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com by pressing the 'APPLY' button and following the instructions.