|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Salary|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Wellington-based role in the CBD
- Six-month contract
- Data, process and business change
We are looking for an individual that has an eye for data, process and business change to join a Wellington based finance team for 6 months. The role reports to the Head of The Programme Management Office and the Chief Actuary. There is an immediate start required with the contract going through to 30 November 2018. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a financial services industry during a period of growth and change.
- Working with existing business teams to document current process
- Working with existing business teams to document functional requirements
- Collating, but not owning, non-functional requirements
- Working with Data Analyst on new process flows, integration and automation
- Working with stakeholders on operational impacts of new process
- Assisting business teams with co-existence of old and new processes during transition
If you have the required experience, click APPLY or for a confidential discussion contact Sophia Duncan-Haines on Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 212 6312.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.