|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$100K - $120K + car parking|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 11:27 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a business all work is done on Xero, from client accounting, internal accounts and document management.
The role is largely:
- Preparation of high end accounts
- Review, staff management
- Preparation of tax returns, including GST and income tax
- Cash flows, budgeting, advisory and systems based work
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 6 years of work experience within a BAS role
- Excellent communication as you will be facing clients
- Well organized and able to communicate well progress of jobs
- Experienced using Xero
- Either degree qualified or qualified by experience, maturity and commonsense are welcomes qualities.
Salary: $100K - $120K + car parking
Note: You will be asked some technical tax questions during interview to attest to your authenticity.
For further information on this role, please give Matt Shortt a call on 09 3740872 or email me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 90446