|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 3 Oct, 6:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- North Shore location
- Global Brand
- Fun Work Environment
Group Financial Accountant role - North Shore Location - Creative internationally recognised company
Your new company
Our client is an iconic brand with a global presence. They are a creative company looking for a well experienced Account to join their outgoing team!
Your new role
You will be responsible for both the financial accounting as well as the management accounting. You work closely with the Assistant Accountant and Commercial manager to make sure the numbers are immaculate and provide guidance and strategy for further growth. You know how to do the statutory reporting in your sleep and are keen to do the consolidated reporting for two entities. You are experienced with the New Zealand taxation and are confident in preparing GST returns.
Next to this, you have a strong analytical mind to assist the commercial manager with the numbers needed to get sales through the roof. A key trait of you is your collaborative nature with a vibrant personality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a great team-spirit, love to cooperate in order to build the company
- You know your way around as an accountant given your ample commercial experience
- Excellent knowledge of statutory reporting
- Knowledge of Hyperion is essential
- Having worked with auditors in the past is a plus
- You know when it's crunch time but are always up for joining in on the company fun
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join this one of a kind company. Some of the key advantages include:
- Work alongside social colleagues
- Great work-life balance
- You will get the opportunity to grow and develop
What you need to do now
If you have the skills we seek, please call Maaike Van Roeyen on 09 377 4774 or email Maaike.VanRoeyen@hays.net.nz to have a confidential discussion or apply online now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.