|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 11:17 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Based in Takanini
- Established large scale transportation and warehousing enterprise
- On-going training and support
- Friendly and supportive team
Hall's is a fast growing transport company specialising in refrigerated transport and logistics. We are well established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. We keep winning work because we have great teams who constantly deliver. As a Financial Accountant you will join our finance team and be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting across our divisions.
What we offer:
- Stable employment; have security to build a future!
- A supportive team
- Opportunities to advance
- On-going training
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, you will form an integral part of this dynamic and progressive team. This role offers the opportunity for significant individual growth by working in a motivated and commercial environment.
What you will bring:
- CA qualification or equivalent with two or more years post qualification experience
- Experience working in commodity transportation sector is an advantage but not essential
- MS Office skills including advanced Excel skills
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a very busy environment
- Energy and enthusiasm
At Hall's we want all our staff to go home safely every day. To help achieve this, we have a comprehensive health and saftey plan in place to protect us all, including pre-employment medicals and drug testing.
We are always looking for people with the 'right stuff' to join our organisation. Please visit our careers page at www.halls.co.nz for all current vacancies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.