|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||A market leading remuneration package|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is Christchurch office is expanding, and is now looking for a Senior Accountant with experience in a charted accounting firm.
They pride themselves on strong community involvement, future focused client relationships and a strong internal culture.
This firm offers excellent career potential for the right applicant.
You will maintain and care for existing and potential clients and provide accounting support to the Managers and Directors working in co-ordination with the support team.
- To care for clients in a broad range of accounting, taxation and business matters.
- To assist the Directors and Managers.
- To review, and assist as necessary, client reconciliations, coding and data input.
- To carry out primary accounting functions on client work, including reconciliations, account analysis and journal preparation.
- To identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability .
Successful applicants must be CA/CPA qualified and have experience working within a New Zealand Accounting firm.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive and dynamic accounting firm. If this sounds like you, hit apply now and send us your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.