|Company||Michael Page Finance|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||-|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a global manufacture company. In order to reinforce its team, we are actively looking for a Financial Accountant with a good knowledge of SAP.
As Financial Accountant, you will be reporting to the Country Manager of New Zealand and to the Finance Manager in Australia. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Month end: balance sheet reconciliations, payment allocation for NZ payments to AU, update cashflow 2 - 3 month forecast
- Monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting
- Slow & Dead stock reports
- Tax returns, review of weekly/monthly supplier payruns
- Calculation of rebates
- Ad hoc requests from Management requests
- Lead a team of 2 people (stock controller, AP/AR)
- You have a first and relevant similar experience
- You have worked in a manufacturing environment
- You have a strong knowledge of SAP
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Loic Lallement on +64 9 354 8166.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.