|Company||Cochranes of Canterbury Ltd|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 3:59 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are looking to recruit an experienced qualified Accountant for 32 hours per week who will be a vital part of our Head Office team based in Leeston, an easy 25 minute drive from Hornby.
This role will report to the Financial Controller.
The position is predominantly financial accounting but also involves project work and will include:
- Compilation of monthly financial
- Statutory reporting and compliance
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Preparation of accruals and allocations
The skills and experience required:
- Accounting tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 5 years accountancy
business, with experience of inventory
accounting systems. Additional expertise in
tax compliance and/or IFRS compliance
would be beneficial
- Excellent computer literacy in Excel
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong relationship building and
The role will offer you:
- An excellent renumeration package
- Opportunity for career development
- A genuine chance to add value and
If you are a motivated and trustworthy team player looking to join a reputable company then we would like to hear from you.
Confidentiality of all applicants will be respected.
Apply today to:
Cochranes of Canterbury Ltd
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.