|Company||Horton & Co Limited|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 2:54 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
In this role you will have the opportunity to perform a wide variety of key tasks including :
- preparation of GST returns
- preparation of annual accounts
- liasing on a regular basis with clients
- other general and administrative duties
The position may suit a person with experience looking to return to the workforce or a recent graduate looking for a sound grounding in their chosen profession.
Our preferred applicants will have :
- some form of qualification or be qualified by experience
- be a team player who loves to be involved in helping others succeed
- the ability to use their initiative and be proactive
- a friendly can do attitude
- excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- be well presented with a great phone manner and clear communication skills
- have had some exposure to MYOB/BANKLINK and the range of Microsoft office suite
If you are looking for a busy and varied position with a great team and flexible working hours, then this is the job for you.
We are an approved training organisation (ATO)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.