|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||A market leading remuneration package|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client's Christchurch office is expanding, and is now looking for a Intermediate Accountant with experience in a charted accounting firm.
They pride themselves on strong community involvement, future focused client relationships and a strong internal culture.
This firm offers excellent career potential for the right applicant.
- To carry out primary accounting functions on client work, including reconciliations, account analysis and journal preparation.
- Prepare FBT and GST returns
- Building client relationships and aiming to exceed your clients' expectations.
To be successful you will need:
- Two years New Zealand CA experience
- A genuine interest in business and sound financial reporting skills.
- The ability to work in a team
- Thorough knowledge of Income Tax, GST, FBT and familiar with NZ IRD system.
- Strong communication skills
About the company:
- Financial Support for CAANZ fees.
- Annual CE Conference which takes care of 12 CPD hours
- An active social club
If you are interested in this position, please hit apply now and send your CV for a confidential chat.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.