|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 6:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This is a medium sized business which means there is a significant hands-on element to the role and the right person will be comfortable doing this.
- Month end, including P&L and Balance Sheet preparation
- Statutory reporting, including all tax returns
- Closing of General Ledgers for the New Zealand, Australia and United States
- Oversight of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Financial Analysis
- Ad-hoc projects
- Must have 5-6 years accounting experience
- Your background must include 3-4 years in a commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills and an ability to think independently
- A confident, proactive approach and a positive working style.
- Warm in style, ability to get things done and influence the business to continue improving and developing
You will play a pivotal role in this company. If you want to become part of a company with maximum exposure, maximum opportunity and be directly involved in projects put in place for the foreseeable future then I'd love to hear from you.
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered. Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #86390 or apply below.