|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$100K + benefits|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 2:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Large NZ technology business
- True Business Partnering role
- Progressive role
Our large technology client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for providing insights and trends to the business to help ensure financial targets are met. You will work as a Business Partner with a large and complex part of the business so proven key stakeholder skills are essential.
- Business partnering with the sales team to deliver fact based insight on trends and early warning signals that drive debate and action in the business.
- Identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- Prepare and improve reporting for the business including senior management.
- Assist with improving the financial performance for each engagement.
- Financial modelling requirements.
- Financial Analysis in relation to projects using large and complex information.
- Responsible for monthly accounting and reporting for an Australian subsidiary and its stakeholders across the business
- Key stakeholder management across the NZ business
If you have strong financial and commercial experience and are looking for a Business Partnering role working for a fast paced and dynamic company please apply now or call Kiri Brooks on 021 437 436
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.