|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Wellington CBD
- Global company
- Accelerate your career
You will take responsibility for all operational level management accounting functions at a local level. This includes but is not limited to monthly management accounts, statutory reporting and budgets.
The role is based in a corporate head office in the Wellington CBD, surrounded by a positive and outgoing team.
- Oversee the general ledger, accounts payable and cash management functions and ensure they are optimally executed on the available systems
- Ensure the required reports are produced, analysed and used at an operational level, including statutory reports and management accounts
- Preparation of management reports and reconciliations
- Assist with the development and compilation of the budget pack
Skills & requirements:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
- 4-6 year's experience
- Solid understanding of financial accounting
Join this growing team, be part of this global company and accelerate your career!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.