|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 10:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Central Wellington
- Significant programme of work
- Excellent manager & team culture
An excellent 10-month fixed-term contract is immediately available in the Wellington CBD for an experienced Management Accountant. You will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, and financial analysis and advisory to integration managers of this major programme of work. You will also act for the manager on integration matters in their absence.
Skills and experience required:
- CA-qualified (or equivalent)
- Significant management accounting experience, preferably in a PMO or project environment
- Strong commercial acumen and business insight
- Delivery-focused, with a high degree of accuracy
- Exemplary stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
If this role sounds like you, please contact me immediately. For further information in strict confidence, please contact Ian Shand on (04) 978 1827 / (027) 443 2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.