|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 9:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Great remuneration
- Fantastic working environment
- Fast paced position with variety
My client is needing a high level Assistant Accountant to start in a new role.
Your new company
Our client is a well-regarded and established company based in Christchurch. Due to a sustained period of growth a new role has been created for a high level Assistant Accountant to join the friendly team. This is a fantastic career opportunity with an organisation that values their staff and will give you the opportunity to develop your skills.
Your new role
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Overseeing Payroll
- PNL and Balance sheets
- Assisting with the budgeting
- Monthly Accounts and Reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong Accounts experience
- Ability to manage staff
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- A multi-tasker that enjoys the everyday challenges associated with accounting
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a successful team, who will look after you and reward your loyalty and hard work with competitive remuneration and professional development. This company has a fantastic reputation and enjoys staff functions regularly. If you have previous experience in a similar role, apply now!
What you need to do now
You must have permanent residency and be in Christchurch for interviews at short notice to be considered for this role. For more information or for a private and confidential conversation please call Hayley Turner on 033776656 or email Hayley.email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.