|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 1:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Varied role assisting with both finance and general administration
- Join this dynamic professional services team
- Utilise your exceptional administration, organisational and time management skil
Our client, Perrin Ag Consultants Ltd, works within the agricultural advisory sector, with a range of national and international clients. With their head office based in Rotorua and a well-established reputation, they offer in-depth professional services and advice, developing strong and ongoing relationships with their clients.
They are seeking a strong, all-round administrator with accounting skills to take on the Business Services Administrator vacancy within the team. As Business Services Administrator you will be responsible for the day-to-day general and financial administration of the company and its clients. You will be an integral go-to person for colleagues, clients, farm staff, suppliers and external accountants. The key focus of this role will be to deliver customer-focused administrative and financial services across the organisation.
The key functional responsibilities of this role include; but are not limited to;
- Provide administrative and financial support services, including data management
- General administration assistance; ordering stationary, groceries, filing, scanning and printing of board packs
- Regular use of Xero and Microsoft Office Business Suite
- Process creditors and debtors for the firm and its clients
- Maintain client files in both soft and hard copy
- Distribute company announcements to all relevant parties
- Coordinate travel and accommodation for the firm
- Assist in managing Health and Safety requirements for the firm and its clients
The successful candidate will have a relevant tertiary qualification and a proven track-record within a similar role, along with second-to-none administrative skills. You will be a friendly and organised person, with the ability to relate exceptionally well to everyone across the company. Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft Office Business Suite and XERO, along with a sound understanding of accounting principles are required. This is a busy role, and efficient time management, self-motivation and high attention to detail are key requirements. An understanding of farm systems/farming operations would be advantageous.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter. Enquiries can be directed to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment & Human Resource Specialist, 07 349 1081.
Only applicants eligible to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.