|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 6:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Positive and energetic team
- Easily accessible location
- Access to training and development
Your new company
Be part of a business that rewards hard work and offers a career pathway. With customer service and sustainability at the forefront of their vision, this business are passionate about what they do.
Your new role
Due to an internal promotion this business are looking for a Junior Accountant to join their Finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for A-Z Accounts Payable and Receivable, Costing, Fixed Asset Register Maintenance, monthly and yearly Accounts, Analysis and Reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have:
- A relevant qualification in Accountancy / Finance is preferable
- Past experience in an Intern / Junior position would be beneficial
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn
- A "can-do" attitude and a personable approach
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a positive and energetic team
- This company is an ATE which will help develop your CA pathway
- Career progression opportunities
- Easily accessible location with parking on site
What you need to do now
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position or would like further information please contact Shiloh Anthony at Hays on +64 (03) 3776656 or email your CV through to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.