|Company||Intents Events Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 10:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
The work is interesting and varied, involving event related equipment installation and removal (including marquee rigging), event related build work (custom construction for marquee/other venue fit-outs) and general warehouse and yard work.
Interested? Read on to learn more about the roles:
TEAM LEADER (permanent)
Our ideal candidate is an experienced marquee rigger / events worker who is familiar with standard construction tools for our custom build work. An ability to lead a team of workers in a collaborative fashion to bring the client’s brief to fruition. A ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to learn on the job is crucial. Commitment to health and safety is a must!
EVENT CREW TEAM MEMBERS (CASUAL)
Crew Team Members do not need prior experience with marquee rigging. An introductory level of experience with basic construction tools is desirable (e.g., even if just some DIY around the home!). An ability to learn on the job is key as is being reliable, enthusiastic and flexible to do whatever is required to get the job done properly.
Given the seasonal nature of our business, Crew Team Member positions are offered on a casual (i.e., non-permanent) basis.
Relevant Licences & Qualifications
- Class 1 (full) driver’s licence is essential for both the Team Leader and Crew Team Member (casual) roles
- Ideally, candidates for the Team Leader role would have a class 2 licence but we can assist with this
- Other classes or endorsements are desirable but not essential e.g., class 4 licence, F endorsement
- Relevant NZQA accredited working at heights certification is desirable for the Team Leader role (we can assist with this).
About Intents Events:
Intents Events is a vibrant and dynamic events company and brand innovator servicing an impressive client list. See our website for examples of work we have done (www.intentsevents.co.nz)
What Intents Events can offer you:
- Interesting and varied work at awesome events
- A mixture of indoors and outdoors work
- An opportunity to learn some construction skills and develop your CV
- Potential for extra hours over the busy events season
All applicants should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Please note that for health and safety reasons, we have a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.