|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Great hourly rate|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
A contributing factor to this employers success is there work focused culture. If you are someone who enjoys being busy at work and who likes to help out where needed then you will fit right in! Supporting 15 branches you must have the ability to effectively deal with both branch staff and suppliers.
As an experienced AP person the following should be a breeze for you!
- Process supplier invoices, credit notes and sundry invoices
- Resolve problem invoices including discrepancies related to price, quantities, freight and payable contracts
- Reconcile invoices to supplier statements
- File payable invoices and statements
The ideal candidate should recognise the following in their abilities
- Strong AP background
- Be flexible and adaptable - no job is too big or small
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
This employer is motivated to find the right candidate and is prepared to offer:
- Great hourly rate
- Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm. Time to the kids morning drop off!
- Excellent management style
- Penrose location - away from the main city traffic!
- Good team culture ready to welcome a new face
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable person. To register your interest click the 'APPLY NOW' icon. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans (09) 300 6360.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.