|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 9 Mar, 6:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Ellerslie office - close to public transport
- AP/Payroll Administrator
- Great team culture
Our client is New Zealand success story and have been rapidly growing due to a number of recent acquisitions. They currently working on a number of exciting projects and acquisitions. The company provide a range of services and are expanding their operations across New Zealand and Australia.
We are looking for a candidate that has experience with the full end to end AP process and has good knowledge of the Payroll legislation and processing. To be successful you will need to have the ability to adapt to any environment, be able to hit the ground running, have excellent attention to detail as well as fast and accurate data entry skills.
Skill set requirements
- Good AP experience - end to end
- Have good ERP and Excel experience - ideally SAP and MYOB Payroll
- Have sound Payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
How to Apply
Please send your resume by clicking on "apply" button below. For more information, contact Holly Willmott on 021 101 1598.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.