|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 9:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Taupo location
- Great team environment
- Opportunity within a growing business
Our Taupo based client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to hit the ground running in a high volume role.
As the Accounts Payable Administrator your key tasks would include the below:
- Processing of all incoming invoices into accounting package, matching purchase orders where applicable, data entry coding, checking
- Co-ordination of approval of supplier invoices
- Credit Card processing - collate documentation for all credit card charges
- Assist with supplier inquiries relating to invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Prepare prompt, fortnightly, and monthly payment run to suppliers for approval
- Electronic approval of invoices
- Checking and approval of prompt, fortnightly, and monthly payment runs
- Follow up on unapproved or held invoices
- Produce monthly report of outstanding/held accounts payable invoices
- Maintain accurate accounts payable supplier database in Greentree
This role requires an immediate start so please apply online with your CV to Emma Hotchin, Talent ID Recruitment Ltd.
Only applicants that can work permanently in New Zealand need apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.