|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 19 Nov, 6:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Are you immediately available for temporary assignments?
- Do you enjoy learning new systems & processes?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Hudson Recruitment is looking for accounts payable administrators who are interested in temporary assignments! These roles could range anywhere between 1 week to 12 months to suit your availability! As an accounts payable administrator it will be your job to ensure all invoices from suppliers are approved, processed, and paid. Your general responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices (100+ per day)
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Accounts, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Processing payments
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting
- Processing foreign currency transactions
Skills and experience required:
- 12 months experience in an accounts payable role
- Experience with a high volume of data entry
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If you have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers - these temporary opportunities are perfect for you!
If you have the right to work in NZ and you have immediate availability for temporary assignments please apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.