|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
• 6-12 month contract
• High potential of going permanent
Operating in a highly competitive business this is an organisation that has successfully achieved continuous market growth and earned a reputation as one of the industry players to watch. Due to a busy period, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable person to join their team on a temporary basis with a high potential of it going permanent.
To be the successful applicant you will need to demonstrate:
• Sound creditors experience
• Experience in setting up customer accounts and completing credit checks
• Good reconciliation skills
• Attention to detail & accuracy
• The ability to communicate with different areas of the business
• Excellent systems skills – advanced Excel is a must
If you are available immediately and seeking employment then please contact Alice Johnson or Kendall Bushby at Graham Consulting on 09 666 0805 or email email@example.com
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.