|Listed||Fri 13 Oct, 1:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Applying best practice methodology
- Working in a supportive and multi-faceted group
- Opportunities for career advancement
Hall's is a fast growing company specialising in refrigerated transport and logistics. We are well established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. As a Billing Analyst you will bring your integrity and focus to the role ensuring Hall's continues to provide the best service.
You will bring with you the following:
- Time management skills
- Team focus
- Customer focus - both internal and external
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Every day will bring its own challenges and your duties will include the following:
- Accurate customer billing
- Liaison with internal operations
- Providing support for sales bidding and contract negotiation
- Maintaining customer masterfile
- Process credits when required
- Streamline systems
- Assist in special projects
At Hall's we want all our staff to go home safely every day. To help achieve this, we have a comprehensive Health and Safety Plan in place to protect us all, including pre-employment medicals and drug testing.
We are always looking for people with the 'right stuff' to join our organisation. Please visit our careers page at www.halls.co.nz for all current vacancies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.