|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 26 Feb, 12:59 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Newly created position
• Strategic role that drives sales growth and productivity
About the Company
Allied Concrete is a 100%-owned subsidiary of the HWR Group of companies. With over 50 concrete plants throughout the country, as well as several mobile plants, this is a company that has built their success on service and technical expertise.
They operate large-scale projects across the commercial and residential space and offer a wide range of customer-focused products, including decorative, flooring and foundations, structural and eco-friendly sustainable solutions.
About the Role
The Sales & Pricing Analyst works with the National Sales & Marketing Manager to develop business intelligence material and deliver projects which support key Market, Product & Operations initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning and diverse business that can offer plenty of variety, as well as scope to develop professionally.
• Working closely with sales and IT departments in order to improve systems and processes
• Financial analysis of data
• Profitability analysis and performance evaluation
• Reviewing and developing pricing models
• Track information on market trends and maintain lead generation
• Working with the CRM Coordinator on system development and maintenance
• Utilising a range of systems including Microsoft Dynamics, Greentree, Command and Excel.
• Assisting with strategic initiatives nationwide
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
• Financial analysis and reporting
• Data analytics, modelling, forecasting and optimisation tools
• CRM and MS Office together with web applications
• Strong commercial acumen and can think strategically
• Able to work autonomously with a flexible and adaptable approach
• Excellent communication and time management
• Newly created position with plenty of scope to make it your own
• Strategic role with plenty of variety and responsibility
• Flexible hours
• Easy location with car parking available
How to Apply
Contact us now by calling Amy Pfeifer at Graham Consulting on 03 974 1512 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 16th March 2018.