|Company||Wight Aluminium Limited|
|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Mon 2 Jul, 12:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The Wight group of companies comprises Wight Aluminium and Origin Windows with its head office in Wanganui, manufacturing plants in Wanganui & Hamilton and branches in Auckland & Wellington.
We are a well established supplier of commercial window and doors systems servicing clients in the North Island offering them the complete aluminium joinery package and as a result have grown to one of the largest aluminium joinery businesses in New Zealand.
This role is responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting along with insightful analysis to aid decision making across the group.
You will also be required to analyse internal systems and processes and offer recommendations for improvement. You will them be responsible for the implementation of the recommendations that are adopted to ensure their delivery in a timely and cost effective manner.
In this role you will also work closely with the administration teams based in Wanganui and Hamilton and together with the Office Manager be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of this department
To be successful in this role you will need to be excited by the opportunity in front of you and bring the following experience and skills:
• A relevant business-related degree or post graduate qualification
• Previous commercial accounting and analyst experience
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with high attention to detail
• Advanced level of computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft and general business computer software applications
• The ability to deal with a wide variety of projects and deliver results
• Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.
• Knowledge of the construction is desirable but not essential
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a successful business and take it to another level.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would welcome your application.
A job description is available on request to applicants that apply for the position
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.