|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 4:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia & New Zealand.
Are you a talented analyst who wants an opportunity to demonstrate your talent?
Do you like people and are you capable of engaging with and influencing them?
Tired of working in the City?
We seek an experienced Commercial Analyst who is comfortable with providing financial analysis on business performance while working alongside leadership and management team across New Zealand.
Reporting to the General Manager - Finance, you will be required to understand Contract revenue and costing and have the ability to audit contracts to identify and address gaps to ensure success and profitability.
- Analyse actual costs against tendered/quoted costs.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
- Prepare financial modelling e.g Profit & Loss
- Provide sound commercial advice and support services to the business
- Accounting degree, CA qualified preferred
- 3-5 years in experience in accounting field
- Proven ability to effectively manage and influence stakeholders
- Understanding and ability to contribute to commercial decisions
- Demonstrates initiative, driven, self-motivated and attention to detail.
- This role will be based in Papakura until our office relocation to Greenlane in late September/Oct.
If you are ready for a challenge and opportunity to make your mark we would love to hear from you.
THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT
Please apply by cutting and pasting the following link into your web browser:
or send your application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Veolia New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer