|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 9 Feb, 10:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Large multinational organisation
- Broad portfolio of responsibilities
- Business Finance Partnering
This instantly recognisable business has a strong presence across New Zealand. It prides itself on creating amazing experiences for its customers and has a strong culture globally. An opportunity has arisen to join the Finance team that supports the New Zealand business.
Reporting to the CFO, this key role assists Business Services which includes IT, Marketing and People - the "life blood". We are looking for a suitably experienced Financial Controller to be the Finance partner to this portfolio.
- Leading and developing the Business Support Finance Team
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all financial reporting in Business Support
- Develop and maintain reporting processes to mitigate financial risk and ensure profit opportunities are identified and maximised
- Prepare annual budgets and ongoing financial forecasts
- Report Consolidated Profit to Stakeholders, including analysis of variance to budget / last year
- Member of the Financial Controller team - providing strategic analysis and direction
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Senior Finance role leading a Finance team
- Strong analytical skills with initiative to resolve issues or pursue business opportunities as they are identified
- Strong financial control with demonstrable experience of continuous improvement
- Ability to think proactively, offering solutions to improve systems and processes
- Strong commercial acumen and technical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Proven leadership, teamwork and change management skills
- Must be CA (or similar) qualified
If you enjoy a strong team culture and thrive in a busy "work hard, play hard", sociable environment and love leading a team to be high performers then I want to hear from you.
Apply Now or for more information contact Sandy Murray on 021 887 441.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.