|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$90,000+ rewards for success|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 3:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work closely with the Managing Director
- Excellent growth strategy
- Inclusive and supportive culture
Lead a small finance team and grow with the business. Call Colin Cowgill on 03 377 6656 for more
Your new company
This company identified a lack of support in their industry and now enables many of the country's most recognised brands can supply top quality service to their customers. Sitting on their laurels isn't an option, and so they now need a finance manager to get involved in the business and help take them to the next level.
Your new role
You'll get involved in all aspects of the business, and lead a small finance team, while delivering sound financial information to assist in business development and you'll need to:
- Be a key member of the management team
- Clearly set out expectations of finance team and provide guidance to achieve outcomes
- Produce monthly reports and identify opportunities to improve reporting
- Understand and report on variances and KPIs
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be ready to get involved in a business and be driven by the prospect of bringing growth and delivering an exceptional experience to customers, as well as:
- Degree qualified
- Experienced leader who enjoys building their team through training and motivation
- Thoroughly understand business systems
- Approachable and adaptable to a dynamic environment
What you'll get in return
As well as the competitive market salary, the environment will be what you come to work for. This is a company that knows that its people make everything possible and regularly recognises success throughout the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Colin Cowgill on 033776656 or email email@example.com
Hays are leading specialists in the recruitment of accountancy and finance, and have a dedicated team to assist you. If you are interested in a confidential conversation around the market and your job search give us a call on the above number.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.